Catamarán 43” Private Tour
Maximum Guest Amount 25 People
Book your experience now!
Welcome to our exciting catamaran tour in Los Cabos! Whether you’re looking for an adventure-packed day or a romantic evening, we’ve got you covered with our variety of tour options.
For those who love exploring the underwater world, our snorkeling tour is the perfect choice. Join us as we sail to some of the best snorkeling spots in the area, where you’ll have the chance to swim alongside schools of colorful fish, sea turtles, and even playful sea lions.
If you’re looking for a more relaxing and scenic experience, our sunset tour is not to be missed. As we sail along the stunning coastline, you’ll be able to soak in the beautiful sunset views while enjoying delicious cocktails and appetizers on board.
And for those special occasions or events, our catamaran tour can be customized to suit your needs. From private charters to corporate events, our experienced crew can create a tailor-made experience that’s sure to impress.
No matter which tour you choose, our comfortable and spacious catamaran is the perfect vessel for exploring the beauty of Los Cabos. Book your catamaran tour today and get ready for an unforgettable experience on the water!
- Snorkeling gear, Towels, Warm Blankets in winter season.
- Includes 2 paddle boards and 2 fishing poles
- Lunch (turkey and cheese baguettes) chips and Mexican salsa (pico de gallo) and our famous guacamole prepared on board for your delite by our sailor/chef.
- Premium bar (water, soft drinks, juices, beer, margaritas, red and white wines, rum, vodka, tequila and whisky).
- What you need to bring: Sunblock, Ipod/mp3 (if you wish), comfortable clothes, bathing suites, and most of all a good attitude!!!
A.M. Schedules (9:00 – 13:00 / 9:30 -13:30 / 10:00 – 14:00 hrs / 11:00 / 15:00)
P.M. Schedules (14:00 – 18:00 / 14:30 – 18:30 / 15:00 – 19:00 hrs)
DeparturePlease arrive 20-15 minutes before start your tour
Departure TimeDepends in the Hours of service
Return TimeDepends in the Hours of service
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket, Suimsuit
IncludedCrew GuideFood & DrinksIceLunch IncludedPassenger Insurance
Not IncludedFishing EquipmentTransport
Marina de Cabo San Lucas BCS