Catamaran 43″ Private Tour
Maximum Guest Amount 25 People
Book your experience now!
Welcome to our private catamaran tour in Los Cabos! We offer a personalized sailing experience that’s tailored to your specific interests and preferences.
With our private catamaran tour, you’ll have the flexibility to create your own itinerary and explore the beauty of Los Cabos at your own pace. Whether you’re looking to swim and snorkel in secluded coves, sunbathe on pristine beaches, or simply relax on board and soak in the stunning views, we’ve got you covered.
Our experienced crew will work closely with you to ensure that your private catamaran tour is everything you want it to be. We’ll provide you with expert guidance and recommendations on the best spots to visit, as well as cater to your specific needs and preferences.
And with our comfortable and spacious catamaran, you’ll have all the amenities you need to enjoy a truly luxurious sailing experience. From gourmet cuisine to top-of-the-line entertainment systems, we’ve got everything you need to make your private catamaran tour in Los Cabos a truly unforgettable adventure.
So why wait? Book your private catamaran tour today and get ready for an exclusive sailing experience that’s tailored just for you!
- Snorkeling gear, Towels, Warm Blankets in winter season.
- Includes 2 paddle boards and 2 fishing poles
- Lunch (turkey and cheese baguettes) chips and Mexican salsa (pico de gallo) and our famous guacamole prepared on board for your delite by our sailor/chef.
- Premium bar (water, soft drinks, juices, beer, margaritas, red and white wines, rum, vodka, tequila and whisky).
- What you need to bring: Sunblock, Ipod/mp3 (if you wish), comfortable clothes, bathing suites, and most of all a good attitude!!!
A.M. Schedules (9:00 – 13:00 / 9:30 -13:30 / 10:00 – 14:00 hrs / 11:00 / 15:00)
P.M. Schedules (14:00 – 18:00 / 14:30 – 18:30 / 15:00 – 19:00 hrs)
DepartureMarina Cabo San Lucas, BCS
Return TimeDepends in the Hours of service
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable athletic clothing, hat and light jacket, Suimsuit
IncludedCrew GuideFood & DrinksIceLunch IncludedPassenger Insurance
Not IncludedFishing EquipmentTransport
Marina de Cabo San Lucas BCS